NWTAC Supportive Membership Benefits for You
Supportive membership in the NWT Association of Communities builds your organization’s profile with community government leaders and administrators, and with the NWTAC’s government, non-governmental organization, and business partners across the territory and Canada. It links you to the leaders and staff making decisions in the community.
Through supportive membership and the opportunity to participate in the NWTAC Annual General Meeting, you receive benefits including:
- Your company logo and link on the NWTAC website, and promoted in the NWTAC newsletter, E-News Flash. E-News Flash is the bi-weekly journal of news and issues important to community governments, e-mailed to over 100 subscribers
- Your subscription to the NWTAC Media Briefs, the weekly, easy-to-scan summary of media coverage important to community interests
- Your company logo featured on the NWTAC website front page on a rotating basis as the “Supportive Member of the Month”
- Preferred participation in the NWTAC Annual General Meeting. The AGM is the NWT’s largest gathering of community government leaders, staff, partners, northern and national political leaders.
As a Supportive Member, you get:
- First opportunity for AGM sponsorship, offering high profile placement of corporate signs, screen play and promotional item placement
- Business profile package included in AGM registration binders
- Opportunity to sponsor hospitality events
- An invitation to attend the AGM as an observer
Supportive Membership is $500 per year for businesses, and $250 per year for non-profit organizations.
Contact Yvonne Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or (867) 873 8359/Toll Free 1-866-973-8359.
Download the Supportive Members Registration Form.
Our Supportive Members